- This event has passed.
Run Series 2018
October 21 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm£5 – £10
The Run Series 2018, is aimed to help those with learning disabilities. Choose between 5km or 10km distance routes around the Royal Park in London.
Give a chance with learning disabilities to live a life they choose, as the entry fee gives towards the cause.
If you have a disability your supporter can run with you for free, and there are wheelchair places available too.
The 1 km runs is dedicated to young kids that they can run with their families.
Being part of #TeamMencap, you’ll receive:
- top-notch fundraising support
- regular updates about the run and Mencap
- training guidance for all levels
- a bright Mencap t-shirt to run in and keep as a souvenir
- a baggage zone to store your belongings
- chip timing so you can see how well you’ve done
- full route signage and marshalling
- medical support throughout the event
- big cheers to encourage you on race day
- water stations
- a glossy medal to add to your collection
- a photographer to capture all the fun!
Registration starts From 8.30am (for runners signing up on the day or collecting running numbers/timing chips). The 1km starts at 9.30am.
Entry to the 10km or 5km run is just £10. Secure your place at Run Hyde Park 2018 today by completing this online form.
Children (aged 11 and under) can sign up for the 5km or 1km route for just £5. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the run.
To book a place for a child, or if you’re an adult and would like to take part in the 1km race, please contact us on 0207 696 6946 or email@example.com.
If you have a disability, your support worker can run with you for free. Call or email us to arrange this, or to discuss any accessibility requirements.
We ask that each paying participant tries their best to raise £100 in order to help us support people with a learning disability to live the lives they choose. With the dedicated support of our Events team, you’ll fly over the fundraising finish line in no time!
For full details, please read our Terms and conditions.
For more information, contact the Events team:
- phone: 020 7696 6946
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to the event website at :- https://www.mencap.org.uk/event/run-hyde-park-5km-or-10km