- This event has passed.
London Met Open day
October 13, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
If you are interested to do an undergraduates in the fields below, come join the open day and explore the campus. Join talks to better understand the subjects and courses. Meet lecturers, staff and academics to ask questions and more at the London Metropolitan University.
If you are interested in any of the subject areas listed below, start your day at our Calcutta House campus in Aldgate:
- 3D Design (Design Studio Practice, Furniture and Product, Fashion Accessories and Jewellery)
- Art (Fine Art, Painting)
- Fashion / Textile Design
- Film and Broadcast Production
- Interiors (Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Interior Design and Decoration)
- Material and Visual Culture
- Music Technology and Production
- Photography/ Fashion Photography
- Theatre and Film Production Design (all other theatre courses at our Holloway campus)
Visual Communications (Graphic Design, Illustration, Publishing)
About London Met
- We provide first rate teaching – you will be inspired by our international body of lecturers actively engaged with world-class research.
- Employability is at the heart of the curriculum at London Met. We provide work-based learning opportunities (for all of our courses) that will count towards your degree – giving you real-world experience whilst studying. 96.7% of our students go on to graduate jobs or further study.*
- All first year students are offered additional support by our second and third year students so you can learn from their experiences.
- We invest in you and have bursaries available to our UK based students.
- Our support services are also designed to ensure that you receive the help that you need during your time with us.
- All relevant work opportunities on campus are offered to our students first.
- London Met is located in the heart of one of the world’s most exciting cities….London!