- This event has passed.
Greenwich & Docklands International Festival
June 21 @ 8:00 am - July 7 @ 5:00 pmFree
See the world differently with innovative art productions, UK premieres. Fun family activities such as outdoor theatre, art installation, circus, dance, music and more by local and international artists.
This year’s festival is made up of more than 130 performances, which celebrate dreams of love, struggle, ambition, flight, a not missing out major anniversaries.
All the event are located in different venues.
More information on this event at visitlondon.com
- Marvel at the river Thames as it’s lit up by a dramatic light installation featuring more than 1,500 pigeons with Fly by Night. 21-23 Jun
- Honour the centenary of the women’s right to vote by witnessing a high-wire walk between the domes of the Old Royal Naval College withUndaunted. 22 Jun
- Find performances spread across Greenwich Peninsula, the Royal Docks and the Emirates Air Line cable cars with Gateway, marking 70 years since the arrival of Empire Windrush. 22-24 Jun
- Catch everything from circus and dance, to live music and street performances during The Greenwich Fair. 23-24 Jun
- Discover an exciting line-up of outdoor performances, games and installations as part of Eltham Unpacked. 28-30 Jun
- Watch powerful, innovative and playful dance routines as Dancing City takes over Canary Wharf’s outdoor spaces. 30 Jun
- See Jonathan Harvey’s urban fairytale Beautiful Thing, performed close to the play’s original Thamesmead location, during the festival finale. 3-7 Jul