- This event has passed.
Alternative Monopoly Run: London 2019
March 15 @ 6:00 pm - March 17 @ 1:00 pm£19
Ever wanted to visit all the places on the Monopoly board? Well now you can. Teams attend all of the locations on the standard London Monopoly Board, along with a host of other challenges along the way to keep you entertained! Not only do you attend the coloured streets, you must attend the Railways Stations, the Utilities and be creative with Chance, Community Chest & of course the famous playing pieces
The event team have organised a Monopoly Run in London over recent years for Explorers, Network & Leaders (Guiding equivalents)! In 2015 the team launched a new Alternative Monopoly Run which has now become an annual fund raising event for various Scouting events and causes.
This list might come in handy during the event:
– Usual weekend away kit
– Necker (this is a must, you will not participate without one)
– Detailed map of London & Tube (no map work will be provided)
– Some sort of ‘all-day’ travel card or Oyster card for London travel in zones 1, 2 & 3 (no travel passes will be provided)
– Make sure you have battery pack/s to charge your mobile phone for taking photo’s and using the AMR App
– Some spending money
– A mug/cup/drinking container (for drinks on site)
– Sun cream
– Water bottle!! (Running across London is thirsty work!)
– Get to know our safety information, just in case!
The following is provided during the weekend at no extra cost to you:
–– Route Card & Challenges
–– Hot & Cold drinks (you will need your own mug)