- This event has passed.
110 ways to shop your Christmas list
November 10 @ 11:00 am – November 13 @ 5:00 pm
Shop, Browse and Commission from over 110 selected British Makers.
Step into the 16th edition of the Handmade Chelsea Craft and Design Fair, showing yet again the finest of British craftsmanship. We’re delighted to bring together over 100 skilled British makers, each poised to exhibit their unique works, showcasing the rich talent and artistry our nation is celebrated for.
- Diverse Collections: Delve into a spectrum of crafts spanning intricate jewellery, handcrafted ceramics, glass, textiles and fashion pieces, bespoke furniture and more….
- Festive Start: The Fair marks a fitting start to the Christmas shopping season, presenting a prime opportunity to purchase and commission unique, handcrafted gifts.
- Step into our Cafe Area: Savour the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, allow yourself to be tempted by hot and cold delights on offer, while relaxing with friends in comfortable surroundings.
- Arranged on one level: Fully accessible
- Historical Venue: The beautiful Victorian Grade II Chelsea Old Town Hall situated at the heart of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea a fitting backdrop for this celebration of craftsmanship.