WIRED Health:Tech explores some of the most compelling technological advances driving the future of patient care. This virtual conference will gather fascinating disruptors in health, medicine and science to investigate the direct impact of COVID-19, as well as the trends that the pandemic has accelerated. The programme covers artificial intelligence, telehealth, surgical robotics and next-gen systems, and addresses the need for smarter supply chains, remote friendly surgical systems and self-tracking software.
Curated by WIRED’s award-winning editorial team, WIRED Health:Tech speakers include:
- Eric Topol, Founder and Director, Scripps Research Translational Institute & Professor of Molecular Medicine, Scripps Research
- Jennifer Doudna, Co-inventor of CRISPR and Professor of Depts. of Molecular & Cell Biology and Chemistry, Innovative Genomics Institute at UC Berkeley
- Mark Slack, Chief Medical Officer and Co-Founder, CMR Surgical
- Heidi Larson, Professor of Anthropology, Risk and Decision Science, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine & Director, The Vaccine Confidence Project
- Pearse Keane, NIHR Clinician Scientist, Institute of Ophthalmology, UCL