- This event has passed.
The Richmond CheckPoint Run Challenge Race 1 2020
October 24 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
We are super excited to bring you a brand new run called our CheckPoint Run Challenge. A perfect way to be part of a live event (without any mass gathering!)
Below is a brief on how it works but sign up to our Richmond Upon Thames challenge. You choose what time you fancy starting your run (start can be any time between 8am and 10am) You decide which CheckPoint you want to start from! There typically is parking at each location. We will have event crew at each CheckPoint to support you, check you in, set you off!
This is how it works –
* On event day you can come to any of our set checkpoints and start at whichever one suits you.
* You can start anytime between 8am and 10am
* You can do the full circuit, checkpoint A to B, B to C, C to A (remember you can start at any one and finish at any one) See race map visual for more info.
* Or you could do for example, B to C and C back to B
* Typical distance for a full circuit will be around 10km and between each checkpoint about 3km or so
* There’s no set route in between each checkpoint so you can either take our recommended route or choose your own
* Live results will happen as you scan a QR code at each checkpoint and these results will go straight to our live leaderboard
* Receive a stunning medal on completion