The Prince of Egypt
February 5 - March 5£24
- Where Do I Go
- Dominion Theatre – 268-269 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AQ The Dominion Theatre is located on the junction of Tottenham Court Road, Charing Cross Road and Oxford Street, and is directly above Tottenham Court Road tube station.
Suitable For Children
- Suitable for a general audience and recommended for children 7+. Children under the age of 5 cannot be admitted. Everyone attending the theatre must have a valid ticket regardless of age.
- 5 February 2020 – 12 September 2020
- Monday – Saturday 7.30pm evening performances
- Thursday & Saturday 2.30pm matinee
Lauren from London, England
This show was amazing. My favourite thing was how they used the culture of the Egyptians, Hebrews and Midians in their special ways, especially through the dance styles, folk music and languages! The folk dances are the most memorable parts of the show. The cast is also phenomenal, but the star was Christine Allado, who shined from being the headstrong slave-girl to being Moses’ wife. Luke Brady was also amazing as Moses and captured remorse and brotherly love which you might not have expected from this story. Also have to mention the stage design – the use of space was so creative, and the parting of the red sea was, as you might expect, majestic. 10/10 would recommend.
from London, England
AMAZING PERFORMANCE, WEIRD ENDING
Prince of Egypt was amazing in the musical sense, the cast was great. The songs and the dancing was phenomenal! What let it down was the plot, this is meant to follow the movie but during the last 20 minutes everything was so different. I didn’t feel like I was watching the Prince of Egypt at all. It seemed like the writer’s were trying to be politically correct. They decided to make Moses look bad for rescuing his people from Egypt and they downplayed the power of God, labelling it as ‘magic’ instead. If they had just stuck to the plot of the movie it would have been better. I loved the idea of this being in the theatre but was disappointed by the end of it.
Leave your reviews in the comments below