The London Dungeon
January 21 - March 22£30
The London Dungeon General Viewing
The London Dungeon brings together an amazing cast of theatrical actors, special effects, stages, scenes and rides.
We love it. We know you will too. Here’s why:
- Full on 360 sets with gripping storytelling
- 19 interactive shows, 20 live actors, 1000 years of history
- State of the art theming and special effects
- 2 thrilling underground rides
- Laughs, screams and cutting edge storytelling
Child age for tickets 3-15 years and any children under this age range go free. Tickets available till end of the year.
The Dungeon Lates experience
Join special event under The London Dungeon which includes some extra special treats. (Strictly for adults)
Selected Friday of the month (May 24, June 28, September 13, October 18, November 22, December 13)2019. From 6.30-10.30pm.
The Dungeon Lates experience includes:
– Adults only tour of The London Dungeon (approx 75 minutes)
– Two alcoholic cocktails
– Access to the Dungeon Tavern, a Victorian Pub Experience
Before descending into the bowels of the Dungeon, steel your nerves with a tot of gin or an authentic Victorian cocktail served by a darkly mischievous barmaid in the Gin Bar. After delving into the dressing-up box, it’s time to leave the modern, working world behind and embark on a thrill-filled journey through 1000 years of London’s murky past – guided by a cast of London’s most infamous rogues and villains.
Meet Sweeney Todd and his evil sidekick Mrs Lovett, escape the Plague ridden streets of 1665 and visit Jack the Ripper’s favoured haunt, the Ten Bells pub in Whitechapel. Then all back to the Tavern for a traditional cocktail and some good-old Victorian pub banter and entertainment.