- This event has passed.
The Great Christmas Pudding Race 2018
December 8, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Great Christmas Pudding Race is a unique event held in the centre of Covent Garden Market and now is back for its 38th year. Teams battle it out against each other to win the acclaimed ‘Christmas Pudding Trophy’ and raise money for Cancer Research UK. Each team has to negotiate a challenging relay race encountering demanding obstacles all whilst wearing fancy dress AND carefully balancing a Christmas pudding on a tray! – (Not an easy task….!)
How it Works
- Gather a Team of 6, enter the race through the website.
- You will receive your Pudding Pack giving full details of the Race, together with a link to Just Giving site so you can set up your team page and start fund raising.
- Your team will take part in a relay obstacle Race. Obstacles include inflatables, a crazy foam slalom, decorating a Christmas Tree, completing a jigsaw and many other challenges.
- Each team has to raise a minimum of £600 to help support the vital work of Cancer Research UK. FUNDRAISING TIPS
- Each team is asked to come in fancy dress. The winner of the fancies dressed team will be announced after the race
** ‘Early Pud’ Registration Discount of £60 per team
if you register your team before Midnight on Sunday 28th October 2018 **
Between the races teams will enjoy festive entertainment, including a Zumba warm up to get everyone ready to race! It’s a brilliant festive event which helps to raise money for a great charity.