- This event has passed.
SOHO Beats and Eats – A Celebration of Soho’s Food & Drink Scene
June 16 – June 30
Head to Soho this June from the 16- 30 June for a celebration of the diverse range of restaurants, bars, pubs and cafés, which span across more than 20 different cuisines. Soho’s food and drink heroes are launching a selection of special menus, activations and promotions.
Special Menus, Promotions, Masterclasses to discover from 16-30 June
- Book a table at Ember Yard and enjoy a complimentary portion of croquetas for the table when you quote SOHOBEATS
- Try Hovarda’s new Fruit of the Season menu. This summer is all about the Pineapple. Fruity and refreshing Pineapple Daiquiris, Martinis and Mojitos are a contemporary twist on the classics
- Enjoy 50% off ‘Shetland mussels a la plancha’ at Maresco
- Ramo Ramen releases a new menu special – Lamb Dumpling Ramen. Plus a bespoke cocktail in collaboration with Archipelago Gin
- Shack Fu Yu Bone Daddies will bring back their best-selling collab with Black Bear Ramen
- Shoryu will offer a limited edition set menu of their most popular plates
- Söderberg offers 2 for 1 on selected cocktails Tuesday-Thursday 5-7pm and 2 for 1 on Sourdough Pizza every Tuesday after 5pm
- Try Temper’s lunchtime special burger menu Tuesdays – Fridays from midday to 3pm. Any single patty, fries and wine, beer or soft drink for £15
- Restaurant hopping tour on 27 June including Miznon, Temper, Ramo Ramen and Shack Fu Yu in partnership with London Restaurant Festival
- Cocktail masterclass at SOMA on 28 June in partnership with London Restaurant Festival
For full information and T&C’s please head to Thisissoho.co.uk