We’re brightening the streets of South Westminster with fantastic artwork created by our very own local artists, showcasing the variety and breadth of artistic creativity in our community.
Leading on from our inaugural 2020 Art Trail, for this year’s Online & On Foot Art Trail, we will be spreading our wings further afield, discovering and showcasing artwork from over 30 individual artists and collectives, so join us in getting out there and getting inspired!
The Art Trail will be launched on Saturday 10th July, with pop-up performances and guided tours of the On Foot Art Trail led by artist Harmony Thyme. To register for your free place on one of our Art Trail Guided Tours, go to: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/art-trail-guided-tour-tickets-155971000461.
Plus, don’t miss out on our Online Art Trail Exhibition, which you can view via our website: https://southwestfest.org.uk/portfolio-item/art-trail-online-and-on-foot/.
Artist & Venue List:
- Ann M-D | 4 Cumberland Street, SW1V 4LT
- Coco Sato | Chapter House, Westminster Abbey, SW1P 3PA
- Christina Marshall | Online only
- ETAT Exhibition | Thamesbank Centre, Turpentine Lane, SW1V 4BD
- Harmony Thyme | Pimlico Fresh Cafe, SW1V 1DN
- Hayley Stuart | 42 Stourhead House, 79 Tachbrook Street, SW1V 2QP
- Julie Bloom | Studio 1, Ebury Edge, SW1W 8DX
- Ninebob | St. Leonards Hotel, 21 Longmoore Street, SW1V 1JQ
- Open Age Exhibition | St Margaret’s Centre, 1 Carey Place, SW1V 2RT
- Polysara | 92C Gloucester Street, SW1V 4ED
- Richard Mittens | Moreland House Marsham Street, SW1P 4JH
- Sophie O’Leary | St Andrew’s Club, 12 Old Pye Street, SW1P 2DG
- WAES Ceramics Exhibition | Pimlico Centre, Lupus Street, SW1V 3AT
- Wilfried Rimensberger | Millbank Gardens, 49 Erasmus St, SW1P 4DZ
- Vivienne Gibbon | Thamesbank Centre, Turpentine Lane, SW1V 4BD
Other locations to check out:
- Cave, 81 Tachbrook St, SW1V 2QP
- Saatchi Gallery, King’s Rd, SW3 4RY
- Occasions, Ebury Bridge Road, SW1W 8QX
- The Rent Office Gallery, Chelsea & Wellington Estate, Ebury Bridge Road, SW1W 8SA
- Westminster Reference Library, 35 St Martin’s St, WC2H 7HP
Artists and locations to be added, keep up to date on our website!