Desire to make some savory delicious dessert? Come learn about chocolate and the art of making Salted Caramel Truffle.
During the class you will get to experience and learn
- Informal education on the provenance and history of chocolate.
- Get hands-on, guided step-by-step to create your very own salted caramels in the chocolate kitchen.
- Master the art of piping your caramel into milk chocolate shells.
- Get messy as you dip your truffles into tempered chocolate and roll them in a final coating of rich cocoa powder.
- Get a guided chocolate tasting of some of our award-winning collection, before you pack up your handmade creations to enjoy at home.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on all products bought in the shop after the experience
Inform your host of any allergens you have, or if there’s anything in
particular you’d like to know about chocolate.
Your host John is a creative Chocolatier who loves to push the boundaries of flavour and texture in fine chocolate. With over 10 of experience in premium chocolate and fine food, he has worked with some of the industry’s best chocolatiers and pastry chefs at some of the top destinations for London food and hospitality. As Rococo Chocolates’ Head of Experience,
“I’m passionate about showcasing the specialist craft of chocolate-making and tasting to the public. Rococo Chocolates is a multi-award winning chocolate shop, with a 36 year heritage and an international reputation for quality and innovation”