- This event has passed.
Madame Tussauds London
October 17, 2019 - November 17, 2019£30
Step into the spotlight at Madame Tussauds London, the home of famous fun in the capital. Star in immersive experiences and get up close and personal with more than 250 lifelike figures of your favourite celebrities with plenty of new additions for you to discover and enjoy in 2019. Through a combination of our historic artistic methods (that date back centuries, by the way!), immersive sets and pioneering modern tech – guests can experience fame and get closer to the action like never before…
- Step onto the Royal Balcony with the Royal Family. We have had a close relationship with the British Royal family since we first opened our doors on Baker Street in 1884 and it has grown in strength ever since
- Harry & Meghan – Meet ‘Her Royal Likeness’ and husband, Prince Harry, in front of a 15 foot wide video wall which allows you to choose how you would like to hang out with everyone’s favourite Royals.
- A List Party – Walk the red carpet, strike a pose for the paparazzi, and join the party to end all parties! Mingle with your favourite A-List celebrities, rub shoulders with the stars and cosy up to Hollywood’s hottest hunks.
- Star Wars – Created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, Star Wars at Madame Tussauds is a unique, immersive experience starring extraordinarily life-like wax figures of the favourite heroes and villains of Star Wars Episodes I-VI.
- Captain Marvel has landed! Sitting alongside a brand new interactive experience, Captain Marvel joins the likes of Spider Man, Iron Man and Nick Fury in the attraction’s Marvel area
Open every day except Xmas Day.
Mon-Fri: 10am to 4pm; Sat-Sun: 9am to 5pm (last admission)
Extended Opening hours during school holidays from 9am until 6pm (last admission)
All opening times are subject to change.