Immediate Life Support Course For Dentists (ILS) Level 3 (VTQ) Hands-on course at UKDENTAL4U includes the latest CPR and Coronavirus recommendations.
• 1-year nationally recognised certificate
• Meets GDC’s developmental requirements for Development Outcome C
• Follows Resuscitation Council UK guidelines
• Course delivered via lectures, skill stations and cardiac arrest simulations (CASTeach)
• Delivered by trainers picked carefully from a pool of highly skilled, dedicated and Resuscitation Council UK certified instructors
This Immediate Life Support Course For Dentists (ILS) Level 3 (VTQ) Hands-on course in London provides a variety of skills, from managing a deteriorating patient, identifying causes and treating cardiac arrest, to improving abilities as both a team member and leader.
• Chain of Survival Concept
• Causes and prevention of cardiac arrest
• Practical CPR demonstrations and assessment of competency on adult and child resuscitation manikins.
• ‘Hands-On’ practical CPR session utilising basic resuscitation aids on both adult and child resuscitation manikins for all the team including an overview of defibrillation and its importance.
• ABCDE patient assessment.
• Management of medical emergencies within primary dental care – including anaphylaxis
• Advice and recommendation on dental practice emergency response equipment.
• Practice simulations and discussions to develop emergency procedures.
• Course completion certificate signed by the course director and Resuscitation Council (UK) instructor with our NHS hospital logo. Emergency algorithm handout.
Visit online to register today! https://ukdental4u.co.uk/immediate-life-support-course-london/