- This event has passed.
House Music Workout- DJ Conspiracy
January 5, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
Grab a chance to attend a free workshop from some of the finest U.S & U.K ‘s personal trainers. The workshop is for everyone, from beginners to advance level.
Be ready for some awesome beats with House music which is a genre of electronic music created by club DJs and music producers that originated in Chicago in the early 1980s and Grime music originated in London. Get ready to have some fun dancing while working out with the best of both worlds.
9:30am – Doors Open (Changing into workout clothes-locker rooms)
10-11am – Group Workout with Fitness Team (Exercises are designed for all ages and fitness level)
11am – Line Dance/After Party
- No Mats Needed
- Wear Workout Shoes and exercise clothes
- Bottled Water will be available for purchase
- Healthy Food, Salads, & Smoothies
- Day Care Available (Age 3-12) – Confirm when purchasing tickets
The free workshop is aimed to promote healthy lifestyle and fitness among the community. So bring along your family, your friends, and more.
The professional trainers conducting the workshop are :
- Siddiqu “The Personal Trainer” United States TV Personal Trainer personality
- Marquice Cole United States Former professional Athlete personal trainer
- Faye Edwards United Kingdom Celebrity dance/fitness instructor
- Nattalie Gayle United Kingdom Actress Model
- DJ Conspiracy United Kingdom International DJ
Vendor and Sponsorship opportunities available – Email Valencia Ward firstname.lastname@example.org