- This event has passed.
Free comedy in Hammersmith – Comedyrollercoaster
October 18 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until October 18, 2020
Stand up comedy, which is just a short walk from Hammersmith tube station and the Apollo. The Grove bar and restaurant is an award-winning restaurant, which is often visited by celebrities, such as: Alan Sugar, Adrian Charles, Bill Bailey and Olly Murs.
Comedy night starts at 8 and finishes at 9pm. Show features up and coming comedians on the London scene. If you are wondering what a night of Instant laughs is like, well, take a peek:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acmgKSaAQow.
To ensure a safe and fun evening, could you please ensure the following:
– You visit our venue only if you or anyone you have been in contact with are not showing symptoms of COVID-19.
– You use our sanitiser stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
-Respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
– We will be using digital thermometers to check comedians and audiences temperature as they come into the gig.
– You arrive on time at 8pm, we don’t start when you arrive. Be punctual.
– You understand the venue reserve the right to refuse admission / service.
– Drink responsibly.
– We will be taking down your name and phone number. This is so we can keep track of who has come in and out each show.