Family Festival 2021 September 18th & 19th at Totteridge Millihans in Totteridge and Whetstone.
Kids under 11 go FREE.
We are proud to announce The LOVEMUSICLIVE Festival in Totteridge N20. 18th/19th September 2021
Fun Fairs, Great Jazz and Soul Music Bands, Bouncy Castle, Food Stalls, Open Mic, Schools performances, DJs, VIP Pavilion, We have it all!
Great fun for the family.
Kids under 11 go FREE.
Things you can bring:
• Chairs (folding garden or camping chairs)
• Alcohol – You are allowed to bring your own alcohol into LoveMusicLive. This may be in glass bottles. Please recycle the bottles when finished. There are plenty of recycling stations around the concert arena, please ask if you can’t locate one
• Prescription medication – accompanied by a doctor’s note
Things you can’t bring:
• Gas or liquid fuel
• Drinking Glasses – Glass bottles are allowed, but drinking glasses are not. Please use plastic, shatterproof drinking cups. This is to protect the wildlife and other concert goers
• Animals – no pets please except guide dogs or registered disability assistance dogs
• Excessive quantities of alcohol
• Drugs – LoveMusicLive operates a strict no drugs policy. You may be searched on entry and anyone seen to be in possession of drugs risks being ejected from the site and reported to the police
• Large kitchen/bread knives
• Money in cash. The nearest ATM is in Whetstone
• Warm clothing for the night as it can get cold
• Waterproofs and an umbrella, just in case that British summer weather doesn’t hold out. If using an umbrella, please be considerate to other attendees and refrain from opening them during performances
• If you’ve lost or found property please speak to a member of staff and they will advise on where to go to hand in items you’ve found or to ask if anything has been handed in. After the event please check http://www.LoveMusicLive.org/ for lost property information
• It is your responsibility to ensure your personal welfare however we would advise that if it’s hot, make sure you drink plenty of water and if you are drinking alcohol know your limits and drink responsibly
• In the event of an incident follow instructions from stewards and police
Customer respect policy
We would ask that customers be aware of their surroundings during their time at the concert and as they make their way to and from the concert area. We ask that all concert-goers respect the grounds and plants including disposing of litter properly and using the facilities provided.
Food on offer
LoveMusicLive will be host to some exciting and varied food concessions to tempt you. Please check back for further information closer to the time of the show.