- This event has passed.
Euro Radiology and Anticancer Drugs
September 9, 2019 @ 8:00 am - September 10, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
The Euro Radiology 2019 conference proceedings will include seminars, symposiums, Oral Presentations, workshops and Posters Presentation on the latest treatment innovations in the field of Radiology, Anticancer drugs, Medical Imaging, and oncology by experts from both Academic and Business background.
As a result of attending the Lexis Conference, learners will be able to:
- Interpret contemporary research findings on the prevention of and screening for Cancerous tumours and be able to appropriately implement these findings into clinical practice
- Develop and utilize a systematic approach to the assessment of traumatic injuries and non-traumatic acute diseases, from head to toe.
- Examine the significance of Innovative approaches to the medical and Radiology management of Cancerous tumours within the context of the current standard of care and be able to integrate new therapies into analytic practice in an evidence-based manner
- Understand and be better able to implement the requirements for delivering continuous high quality care in an emergency radiology service, as well as throughout the unique circumstances that accompany mass casualty incidents.
- Assess the implications for future research and clinical practice of new developments in translational research on Cancerous tumours
- Demonstrate improvement in competence, performance and patient outcomes; and
- Identify and explain the latest trends in global research, methods, and technology in the treatment of Radiology and Anticancer Research.
We can’t wait to see you in London and to welcome you all personally as we work together to advance Radiology and anti-cancer Drugs and care and offer true hope to patients.
Check out the 2-day long AGENDA
SUBMIT your Research.