This weekend we’re launching our new set of 1, 2, & 3-bedroom loft-style homes, located in Dufour Apartments.
Period features have been retained throughout, including double-height ceilings and Crittall-style windows reaching from floor to ceiling.
- Launching exclusively this weekend, Dufour loft-style apartments
- Over 90% of our customers would be happy to recommend us to friends and family
- Homes available with London Help to Buy, deposits from £14,400
- Dufour Apartments – uniquely benefiting from the preserved Edwardian Industrial architecture
- Over 9 acres of parks and green open space
- 9-minute walk to Hayes & Harlington Station (to be served by Crossrail)
- Walking trail circling the development, a 200m running track and outdoor exercise equipment
- Creation of a new canal-side realm
- Reach Heathrow in 5 minutes and Bond Street in 20 minutes via Crossrail
- Fantastic value compared to other areas on the Crossrail route
- Regeneration scheme with strong capital growth expected
- Rental values forecast to grow by 18% over the next 5 years (Source: Strutt & Parker)
- High rental demand – located close to large businesses including GSK, Sky and Apple
- Car parking and cycle storage available
Set on the site of the former Nestle Factory we’re building over 1,500 homes as part of an area undergoing significant regeneration in Hayes.
Nestle Apartments is set within the original, stunning Art Deco factory building. With these unique features preserved, homes will come with up to 4-metre high ceilings and beautiful large windows, offering flexible living spaces.
With Crossrail to serve Hayes & Harlington Station, the area will have faster connections than many Zone 2 locations.
Residents’ will enjoy cafes and a private gym, set along the Grand Union Canal.
For more information visit http://www.barrattlondon.com or contact our sales team to book a viewing.