- This event has passed.
CARNABY STREET EAT LAUNCHES WITH A SERIES OF IMMERSIVE FOODIE EXPERIENCES
June 1 – June 15
From 1-15 June there will be a series of immersive foodie experiences to enjoy in Carnaby as part of Carnaby’s Street Eat campaign including seasonal menus, a restaurant hopping tour, masterclasses and more. Carnaby is home to over 60 restaurants, bars, pubs and cafés spanning more than 30 cuisines, and is an exciting food and drink destination in the heart of the West End.
Restaurant Hopping Tour, Cocktail Masterclass and Talks
Carnaby has partnered with the London Restaurant Festival for the summer edition, collaborating with some of Carnaby’s favourite foodies to host special events including, a cocktail masterclass, an exclusive top ten cuisines event and a restaurant-hopping tour taking place on 6 June.
The Carnaby restaurants taking part in the restaurant-hopping tour include Kolamba, INO, Bar Crispin and Polpo, taking in Sri Lanka, Greece, Spain and Italy. Tickets start from £47, purchased via the London Restaurant Festival here.
Kingly Court underground live music venue Nightjar has a fun-educational cocktail masterclass on 1 June, whilst Darjeeling Express launches a special event hosted by founder Asma Khan on 7 June celebrating London’s diverse culinary scene and hearing about the brand’s journey before you dine, purchased via the London Restaurant Festival here.
Special menus, Promotions, Masterclasses from 1-15 June
- Ugly Dumpling will host a dumpling masterclass on Sunday 4 June hosted by Co-Founder Ping Wong. Tickets can be purchased here.
- £5 bao buns from Island Poké, make sure to quote ‘Street Eat’ when ordering
- £5 Gazpacho at Tapas Brindisa
- Quote ‘Street Eat Pasta’ at Pastaio for a £5 off pasta dishes from 12pm – 5pm
- £5 corn dog from Korean Dinner Party
- £5 House Sherry on Monday – Thursday, 3-6pm in bar kroketa
- £5 Aperol Spritz off Monday to Thursday 3-6pm on takeaway Kiosk orders at Pizza Pilgrims
- £40 bespoke spring menu at Polpo
- Receive a free taco at Club Mexicana when ordering three between 3pm – 6pm
- The Rum Kitchen offer a ree rum punch/mocktail when you book and quote “Street Eat”
- A complimentary cocktail ‘The Greek Champagne’ with lunch between 2pm-4pm at The Life Goddess
- Dishoom special ‘The Alphonso Mango with Vanilla Ice cream’ on 4 June
For full information and T&C’s please head to Carnaby.co.uk