- This event has passed.
Calm Mamas Club Christmas Night Out, with The Hotbed Collective
December 5, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm£34
Looking to get merry with your mum friends during the festive season? Then look no further!
Calm Mamas Club is very excited to be hosting the ultimate Christmas night out at the Manor House (Wanstead, E11) on Thursday 5th December, 7.30-10.30pm with guest speaker Anniki Sommerville from the Hotbed Collective, who will be leading a fun and steamy chat on the too often ignored subject of ‘sex after kids.’
Tickets cost £34 each and include:
• One glass of Prosecco or red / white wine (or non-alcoholic equivalent)
• Sharing platters & nibbles
• A talk on the subject of ‘sex after kids’ with Hotbed Collective member & author Anniki Somerville
• An exclusive Calm Mamas Club tote bag filled with goodies
• A £3.40 donation to the charity Pandas Foundation UK, who provide crucial support to parents suffering from pre and post natal mental illness.
If you haven’t heard of the Hotbed Collective already, you’re in for a treat! On a mission to make everyday ‘vanilla’ sex more mainstream, Anniki and co-member Lisa have not only written a brilliant book called ‘More Orgasms Please,’ but also host a very frank, funny and relatable podcast.
A big thanks also to Summit Group Building Company who are not only doing a grand job of transforming my home, but are also to thank for supporting this evening www.sgbc.co.uk
Gather your mum mates for what is sure to be a very fun and memorable Christmas night out!