- This event has passed.
American Express Presents BST Hyde Park
July 8 @ 2:00 pm – July 9 @ 10:30 pm
American Express will return to BST Hyde Park for a second year, offering a range of on-site benefits for Cardmembers and festival goers. The festival, which features headliners including Lana Del Rey, BLACKPINK, Guns N’ Roses, P! nk, and Take That and more, will run from Friday, 23 June to Sunday, 9 July.
This year, Amex is showing what’s old is new again at festivals across the US and UK. As part of BST Hyde Park, The Amex Experience returns with an exciting new makeover, guaranteed to transport festival-goers back to the nineties and noughties. Inspired by the quintessential shopping mall of Y2K, The Amex Experience, is a haven of retro food, fashion, tech and beauty, all with a modern twist.
Amex Cardmembers also have access to a wealth of experiences and benefits across the festival, including an exclusive Cardmember discount of 5% off all purchases sitewide (24 – 25 June, 30 – 2 July and 6 – 9 July), a complimentary re-usable water bottle that can be collected from any Amex kiosk, and access to Cardmember-only merch lanes at merch tents.
On the ground floor, open to all festival goers, there will be:
- The Photo Lab: An epic photo experience where festival goers can capture themselves against an array of Y2K-themed backdrops, each with an 80’s/90’s/00’s inspired aesthetic before customising with stickers and printing their picture to take home as a souvenir.
- Arcade City: A favourite noughties past-time with some modern additions, festival goers can play games including Pacman, Space Invaders and Guitar Hero4
- Customised Store: Festival goers can get the ultimate noughties look with bucket hats available to purchase and personalise on-site and exclusive merchandise.
On an exclusive Mezzanine level, for Cardmembers and up to three of their guests, there will be:
- Club Soda Cocktail Bar: Cardmembers and their guests get access to an exclusive bar, serving classic cocktails as well as an iconic noughties classic, slushies. There will also be a slushy bar open to all festivalgoers.
- Y2K Food Court: Cardmembers and their guests can tuck into a delicious array of food and snacks from small businesses, as well as a retro Pick-N-Mix station filled with nostalgic treats.
- Exclusive Mezzanine Viewing Platform: With amazing views over the Great Oak stage, Cardmembers and their guests can enjoy their drinks and the music with an extra special view.
- The Y2K Hair Bar: The hairstyles on offer have been inspired by designs created exclusively for Amex by celebrity hair stylist Peter Lux. Ahead of American Express presents BST Hyde Park, Amex and Peter Lux collaborated on three of the summer’s hottest festival hairstyles inspired by the Y2K era, including Space Buns, Colourful Crimps, and Spiky Zig Zags.
Come and join all the fun!