The Robotics & Automation exhibition that took place October last year, brought thousands to people to witness the advancement in manufacturing and warehousing. The Robotics Process Automation(RPA) allows organizations to automate task just like a human beings.
Now the RPA Exhibition organizers would like to give more by offering free in-dept tutorial in what you need to know about this fast growing business and how to implement the methods.
Below is a good read if you want to know the processes, tools and examples you can use in your business.
In the link above topics that will be discussed is as such:
- What is Robotic Process Automation?
- Why Robotic Process Automation?
- Example of RPA
- Differences between Test Automation and RPA
- RPA Implementation Methodology
- Best Practices of RPA Implementation
- General Use of RPA
- Application of RPA
- Robotic Process Automation tools
- Benefits of RPA
- Myths of RPA
- Robotics Process Automation allows organizations to automate task just like a human being was doing them across application and systems.
- The main goal of Robotics process automation process to replace repetitive and boring clerical task performed by humans, with a virtual workforce.
- The average productivity of human is 60% with few errors as compared to Robot’s productivity which is 100% without any errors.
- One should consider business impact before opting for RPA process
- There is multiple overlaps between a Test Automation Tool and RPA tool. Though they are still different
- RPA implementation has 4 phases 1) Planning 2) Development 3) Testing 4) Support & Maintenance
- RPA is used in wide range of industries like Healthcare, Insurance, Banking, IT etc.
Be sure to check out the link for more infomation: