- This event has passed.
Haribo ‘Hide n Seekers’
August 2 @ 9:00 am – August 28 @ 7:00 pm
Calling all kids and grown-ups! It’s time to get ready for a summer packed with free fun and laughter together. HARIBO, the maker of everyone’s favourite sweet treats, is bringing ‘Hide n Seekers’ to Bluewater Shopping Centre this August and it’s set to be a scorcher!
Fun seekers young and old can make happy memories and experience a range of feel-good activities, including the UK’s biggest ball pit, featuring a whopping 700,000 balls – the perfect dose of sunshine-filled entertainment. And the best bit… it’s free to take part!
But this is no ordinary ball pit: people of all ages will have the chance to dive into the spectacle for a chance to find a ball featuring one of HARIBO’s iconic sweets. Each special HARIBO ball will bag the finder a sweet prize, including everything from HARIBO share bags of Tangfastics and Starmix to HARIBO collectable goodies.
And for the first time ever, HARIBO’s ‘Hide n Seekers’ will feature a HARIBO pop-up shop, allowing sweetie fans to buy HARIBO and MAOAM treats and merchandise you won’t find in your local supermarket or sweet shop. This includes HARIBO Drums featuring Yellow Bellies, Giant Happy Cola and Rhubarb & Custard alongside classic favourites like Tangfastics and Supermix, as well as unique HARIBO gems like scented Goldbear plushes, teddies and Starmix flasks.
No summer day out is complete without an obligatory selfie, and visitors will have the chance to make their photos ‘pop’ with giant HARIBO sweets, Goldbears and sweet bags – the perfect snaps for spreading joy and sharing with friends.
Live for 21 days over 4 weeks, ‘Hide n Seekers’ won’t be around forever, so be sure to visit us for a day filled with fun and laughter… and one or two HARIBO sweeties.
- HARIBO ‘Hide n Seekers’ comes to Blue Water throughout August offering a free day of fun activities and sweet prizes to be won including the UK’s biggest ball pit!
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS:
- Location: Marquee in the Village, Bluewater Pkwy, Dartford, Greenhithe DA9 9ST
- Directions: Look out for the marquee and HARIBO flag, located in the village beside the restaurants and boating lake
TICKETS & PRICING:
- FREE: No booking required, just turn up and get involved – whether the full experience or shop alone!
Open Wednesday to Sunday throughout August from 02.08 to 28.08, specific dates and times include:
- Wednesday 2nd August – Sunday 6th August
- Wednesday 9th August – Sunday 13th August
- Wednesday 16th August – Sunday 20th August
- Wednesday 23rd August – Monday 28th August
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 12:00 – 19:00
- Fridays and Saturdays: 12:00 – 20:00
- Sundays: 12:00 – 17:00
- Monday: 12:00 – 19:00